Best for neutral to moderate pronators, this trail running shoe balances out stability and structure with a breathable, lightweight design. Impact protection cushions your steps while letting you bounce back, and so you can tackle tough terrain, high-abrasion resistant rubber added to certain stress points improves the sole’s overall durability.
- Rear-foot GEL® Cushioning System to minimize shock on your heel and forefoot during impact and toe-off phases
- SpEVA® midsole material improves bounce-back characteristics
- DuoMax® Support System positioned in the midsole to enhance support and stability
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- Trail Specific Outsole has reversed lugs that provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain
- Weight: 11.9 oz.
- Width: Wide
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Trail Running
- Country of Origin: Imported