BOGS Men’s 13 in. Workman Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots, Black
When your work puts you ankle-deep in mud, muck, sludge, and water, the right footwear is key. These men's waterproof composite toe boots are insulated with Neo-Tech that stays warm and dry even in subzero weather. Seamless construction combines with lightweight Rebound cushioning for all-day comfort.
- 100% Waterproof: Protects from the elements in any season.
- Made with Seamless Construction - 30% lighter and more durable
- Constructed with 7.5mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation: Four-way stretch inner bootie provides insulation and comfort.
- Rebound technology in midsole provides lasting comfort: Provides a shock-absorbing cushion and foot support that lasts the life of the product
- DuraFresh bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors
- Bogs Max-Wick moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry
- Contoured EVA footbed with gel cushioning
- BioGrip slip-resistant outsole: The highest standard of chemical and slip resistance.
- Comfort rated to -72°F/-60°CWeighs 2 lbs., 10 oz.
- 15¾ in. circumference
- 13 in. shaft
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Neo-Tech
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: BioGrip
- Avg. Weight (pair): 2 lbs., 10 oz.
- Closure Type: Pull On
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Work
- Slip Resistant: Yes
- Safety Toe Type: Composite Toe
- Country of Origin: Imported