BOGS Men’s Bozeman Tall Waterproof Winter Boots, Black
#1 rated Winter Boot by Outside, The Bozeman is a sturdy, lightweight all-weather boot perfect for knocking out your dirtiest activities. Neither rain nor snow nor subzero temperatures should keep you from your to-do list. These boots are rated to -72°F with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation. Made with seamless construction, they are 30% lighter than comparable boots and are more durable.
- Height: 14"
- Circumference: 16"
- 100% waterproof
- Durable hand-last rubber with a four-way stretch inner bootie
- Made with Seamless Construction – 30% lighter than comparable boots and featuring enhanced durability
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort
- Lined with EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick to evaporate sweat
- Footbed features dual density EVA, Ortholite, and DuraFresh for optimal comfort
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip-resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and under foot support
- Comfort rated to -72F/-60C
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Rubber and textile
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Shank: No
- Avg. Weight (pair): 2 lbs., 6 oz.
- Boot Insulation: 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Closure Type: Pull On
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Winter, Rain
- Country of Origin: Imported