Versatile strength for the outdoors now comes with soft flannel lining. Letting you adapt to colder conditions, the wide-legged, five-pocket style that transitions from the worksite to casual explorations to traveling couples a sturdy canvas exterior with this extra layer, helping you stay warm wherever you go.
- Made from 100% cotton basket weave micro-sanded material
- Lined with cotton flannel
- Fixed straight waistband with belt loops
- Zipper and “1967” logo-button closure (Eastern Mountain Sports opened in ’67)
- Diamond-shaped crotch gusset for comfort
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear patch pockets
- Straight legs
- Front rise: 11.5 in.; back rise: 16 in.
- Inseam/regular: 32 in.
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Clothing Type: Pants
- Gender: Men's