When you expect conditions on the trail to change from sunny to rainy to slightly cool, have a shirt that adjusts with you. The Trailhead does just that through every aspect of its construction. First, quick-dry Supplex material moves moisture away from your skin, so you always stay comfortable and keep your perspiration in check. Then, while vents and mesh improve airflow, you can vary coverage for your arms with the roll-up sleeves. Thus, this shirt’s equally apt for hiking on a cool fall day as it is for exploring in the middle of summer.
- Soft, durable, wrinkle-resistant Supplex nylon fabric feels like cotton
- Moisture wicking, quick drying, and breathable to keep you comfortable
- UPF 30+ for protection from harmful UV rays
- Mesh lining at upper for cooling airflow; vents at back near armholes allow airflow
- Roll-up sleeves secure with button tab and loop
- Right chest patch pocket with hook-and-loop flap closure
- Vertical welt pocket at left chest with zipper closure
- Straight hem with vents at side seams
- Front length from high-point shoulder: 30 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle; tumble dry low
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Gender: Men's
- Sleeve Length: Long sleeve