In planning your next journey up to the summit, you’re ready for some scrambling over rocky paths, some uneven, challenging terrain, and wet conditions, and in preparing, you’ve got these hiking boots to adapt to anything and everything ahead. A waterproof, abrasion-resistant leather upper and Multi-Directional Traction outsole strengthen the outside against rugged brush and slippery surfaces, and should rain hit, its Dri-Tec membrane prevents them from getting soaked through. But, you don’t want to be physically spent once you’ve reached the peak, so a cushioned footbed and midsole provide the rebound and impact absorption necessary for ascending and returning.
- Waterproof, abrasion-resistant leather and performance mesh upper
- Breathable mesh lining
- Dri-Tec membrane blocks out water and moisture to keep your feet dry
- Lace-up closure with rustproof eyelets and ghillie laces for a secure fit
- Comfort Plus footbed offers all-day cushioning, a compression-resistant design for longer-lasting comfort, and odor-fighting properties
- Molded XLR8 EVA compression midsole cushions your strides and absorbs impact
- Multi-Directional Traction Michelin rubber outsole includes deep lugs to handle a range of environments
- i-shield hydrophobic technology offers water- and dirt-repellent properties and stain resistance
- Antimicrobial Ortholite sockliner for a fresher feeling and close-to-foot comfort
- Gusseted tongue blocks out debris
- Nylon fork shank offers you lightweight support and some flexibility
- Weighs 1 lb., 1 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Waterproof leather and mesh
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Shank: Yes - Nylon
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb., 1 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Hiking
- Country of Origin: Imported