Don’t let excessive padding and bulky construction stand in your way of scaling those peaks. Designed for a completely ergonomic fit, this road-to-trail running shoe starts with a 0mm differential, which lets you achieve a fully natural gait. Complementing this basic foundation, a breathable upper is supported by EVA cushioning, moisture-wicking properties, and a grippy, slip-resistant outsole, and further assisting you through those rocky, uneven conditions, a heel counter and dual-direction flex grooves enhance your foot’s innate movements for even more control.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Upper features a breathable, flexible combination of mesh and TPU
- Mesh lining for complete breathability
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Hyperlock™-printed TPU heel counter improves your security during descents and turns
- Integrated EVA footbed for a more cushioned fit
- FLEXconnect™ dual-direction flex grooves are added to the EVA midsole for more stability and dexterity on uneven surfaces
- Antimicrobial treatment breaks down odor-causing microbes, keeping you feeling fresh
- M Select FRESH controls moisture, preventing sweat from seeping into the shoe’s materials
- M Select GRIP+ outsole with a 2mm lug depth offers slip-resistant properties for use in wet and dry conditions and gives you abrasion-resistant strength to run through mixed terrain
- 0mm differential for a completely natural feel
- Weighs 8 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Mesh and TPU
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: M Select GRIP+
- Avg. Weight (pair): 14 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Trail Running, Road Running
- Support Type: Stability
- Drop: 0 mm
- Country of Origin: Imported