An athletic shoe for fast-paced hikes, the Chameleon Prime Stretch offers confident traction and shock-absorbing comfort over varied terrain. A quick-cinching stretch closure molds precisely to your foot for a snug fit.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Removable molded EVA footbed for cushioning; treated with M Select Fresh for odor resistance
- Molded nylon arch shank provides support under the arch and allows natural flex at the ball of the foot
- M Select Grip rubber outsole with 4 mm sole lug depth for durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- Upper made from leather, mesh, and synthetic materials for abrasion resistance, support, and breathability
- Quick-cinching stretch closure to for a precise, snug fit
- Breathable mesh lining with M Select Fresh that naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh-smelling feet
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Leather, mesh, synthetic
- Outsole: M Select Grip rubber
- Shank: Nylon arch
- Avg. Weight (pair): 2 lb.
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Hiking
- Country of Origin: Imported