Born to ride, the pedal-savvy Freewheel Chukka from Merrell has a CycleTread sole that integrates a rigid midfoot and grippy surface for pedal power with a flexible forefoot when you have to walk. Supple pigskin uppers look great when you're cruising around town.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- CycleTread technology offers rigid midfoot pedal power and flexible forefoot walking performance
- Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support, stability, and forefoot flexibility
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- M Select Grip rubber outsole for durable slip-resistant traction
- Rich, supple pig suede upper
- Breathable canvas lining
- M Select Fresh for odor resistance
- EVA removable footbed for added comfort
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Pig suede
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: M Select Grip rubber
- Shank: Nylon arch
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Casual
- Country of Origin: Imported