The journey up to the peak comes replete with rugged, rough terrain, untamed brush, and slippery patches. And, while you’re mentally psyched up for it, make sure your trail shoes anticipate it all, too. With lightweight construction and a 0mm differential, this minimal style delivers a completely natural feel from the trailhead onward, and strengthens it with Merrell’s FLEXconnect™, which adds even more versatility and comfort through a flex-groove EVA midsole. Topping it off, adaptable traction from an M Select™ GRIP+ outsole ensures you can handle both wet and uneven surfaces with ease.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Breathable mesh lining
- Hyperlock™ printed TPU heel counter for security during quick descents and sharp turns
- Integrated EVA footbed
- FLEXconnect™ dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability on uneven terrain
- M Select™ GRIP+ outsole with anatomical grooves is sticky and durable for superior grip and traction on wet or dry trails
- Stack height (heel/toe): 14.2/14.2mm; footbed: 0MM; insole: 3MM; midsole: 8/8mm; sole: 1.2mm web, 2mm lugs
- Weight: 5 oz./154G (1/2 pair)
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Mesh and TPU
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: M Select™ GRIP+
- Avg. Weight (pair): 5 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Trail Running
- Support Type: Stability
- Drop: 0 mm
- Country of Origin: Imported