A women-specific, waterproof, breathable hiking boot designed with Merrell's QForm Comfort midsole, the Moab Mid gives you stride alignment, shock absorption, stability, and Vibram traction, so you can handle the rigors of your favorite day hike or backpacking trip in hot and wet weather.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Merrell QForm Comfort EVA midsole provides women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning and support for all-day comfort and a balanced, more natural stride
- Molded nylon arch shank for support under the arch and natural forefoot flexibility
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole with 5 mm lug depth for traction, grip, and braking power on wet, slippery surfaces
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- M Select Dry waterproof, breathable membrane seals water out and allows sweat to escape to keep feet dry
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper for abrasion resistance, support, and breathability
- Breathable mesh lining wicks moisture
- M Select Fresh naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh-smelling feet and boots
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter for added protection and durability
- OrthoLite anatomical footbed adds cushion, wicks moisture, and helps control odor
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Waterproof Dura leather, mesh
- Midsole: QForm Comfort EVA
- Outsole: Vibram TC5+ rubber
- Shank: Nylon arch
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Hiking
- Country of Origin: Imported