Merrell's endless summer essential, the Moab Mid WP features waterproof construction, breathable mesh uppers, and a Vibram outsole for demanding terrain.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Molded nylon arch shank provides arch support and allows forefoot flex
- Vibram multisport sole with TC5+ rubber and 5 mm lugs for traction and grip
- QForm triple-density EVA midsole for cushioning, support, and stride alignment
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter for added protection and durability
- OrthoLite anatomical footbeds add cushion, wick moisture, and inhibit odor
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Waterproof Dura leather, mesh
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram TC5+ rubber
- Shank: Nylon arch
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Hiking
- Features: Waterproof
- Country of Origin: Imported