The essential summer hiking shoe, Merrell's Moab Ventilator offers lightweight, breathable support, long-lasting QForm comfort, and proven Vibram traction for grip and durability on hiking and biking trails.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Merrell QForm Comfort EVA midsole provides women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning and support for all-day comfort and a balanced, more natural stride
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and support
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shank for support under the arch and natural forefoot flexibility
- Vibram multisport TC5+ rubber outsole with 5 mm lug depth for traction, grip, and durability
- Dura leather lattice-like overlays and mesh upper for support, protection, and breathability
- Breathable mesh lining wicks moisture to keep feet dry
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter for added durability and protection
- M Select Fresh naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh-smelling feet
- OrthoLite anatomical footbed adds cushion, wicks moisture, and helps control odor
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Dura leather, mesh
- Midsole: QForm Comfort compression-molded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram TC5+ rubber
- Shank: Nylon arch
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Hiking
- Country of Origin: Imported