This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- M Select Dry waterproof, breathable membrane seals out water and allows sweat to escape so your feet stay dry
- Merrell QForm Comfort EVA midsole provides women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning and support for all-day comfort and a balanced, more natural stride
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shank for support under the arch and natural forefoot flexibility
- Vibram multisport TC5+ rubber outsole with 5 mm lug depth for traction, grip, and durability
- Waterproof Dura leather lattice-like overlays and mesh upper for support, protection, and breathability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter for added durability and protection
- M Select Fresh naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh-smelling feet
- OrthoLite anatomical footbed adds cushion, wicks moisture, and helps control odor
Comfortable and durable enough for long days on the trail, Merrell's Moab Waterproof Hiking Shoes provide lattice-like support, QForm cushioning, and breathable M Select Dry waterproof protection. Bumper protection at the toe and around the heel, along with durable Vibram traction, let you tackle rocky terrain.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Waterproof Dura leather, mesh
- Midsole: QForm Comfort compression-molded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram TC5+ rubber
- Shank: Nylon arch
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Hiking
- Country of Origin: Imported