Featuring over-the-ankle support, waterproof protection, and aggressive Vibram traction, Merrell's Siren Mid Leather Hiking Boots can forge creeks, cross bogs, and scramble over rocks with ease.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Molded nylon arch shank for underfoot support and natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole with 6 mm lug depth for sure-footed traction and grip
- QForm Comfort EVA midsole provides women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning and support for a balanced, natural stride
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets sweat escape to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Waterproof nubuck and pig suede leather upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion-resistant heel bumper
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution resists odor
- OrthoLite anatomical footbed adds cushion, wicks moisture, and resists odor
- Strobel slip-lasted construction offers flexibility and comfort for an athletic fit
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck and pig suede leather
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Vibram rubber
- Shank: Nylon arch
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Hiking
- Features: Waterproof
- Country of Origin: Imported