A nimble hiker for adventurous on the trail, the wide-width Siren Sport 2 offers lightweight comfort on the trail with Merrell's QForm cushioning, shock-absorbing air cushion in the heel, and secure Vibram traction. Wide sizing.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Merrell QForm Comfort EVA midsole provides women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning and support for all-day comfort and a balanced, more natural stride
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shank for support under the arch and natural forefoot flexibility
- Vibram TC5+ sticky rubber outsole with 4.5 mm lug depth for biting traction and grip
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper for support, abrasion-resistance, and breathable comfort
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Merrell Omni-Fit one-pull lacing system provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Breathable mesh lining wicks moisture to keep feet dry
- M Select Fresh naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh-smelling feet
- OrthoLite anatomical footbed adds cushioning, wicks moisture, and resists odor
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Wide sizing to accommodate wider feet
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Synthetic leather, mesh
- Midsole: QForm Comfort EVA
- Outsole: Vibram rubber
- Shank: Nylon arch
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Hiking
- Country of Origin: Imported