O’NEILL Guys’ Superfreak Fader Boardshorts
Designed with a gradient color combination resembling the ocean’s waves, these boardshorts deliver just everything you need to swim far out, return back to shore, and start up a volleyball game on the sand. Hyperfreak Stretch sheds water and gives you all the room to move, Hyderdry DWR lets the garment dry quickly once you’re out of the water, and non-abrasive Hyperthread reduces irritation related to chafing and friction.
- 89% Polyester / 11% Elastane
- 20 in. Outseam
- 140% Hyperfreak Stretch: Hyperfreak stretch is O’Neill’s stretchiest and fastest drying fabric. Great for surfing in and has a durable water-resistant coating for a faster dry time with a 190% vertical stretch and 180% horizontal stretch.
- Techno Butter Neoprene panels: The most advanced super-stretch neoprene available. 20% lighter, 30% less water absorption, improved durability with quick dry properties.
- Hyperdry DWR: The highest-quality DWR hyper-drying performance finish available is applied to the fabric, which speeds dry time and maintains a lighter weight boardshort.
- Anti-rash Hyperthread: Anti-Rash Hyperthread eliminates the inseam construction on the boardshort, which lessens the friction causing rash, significantly reducing chafing and irritation caused by wet fabric, surfboard rails, wax, and the salt in seawater
- Hyperthread is a non-abrasive stretch threading allowing for greater freedom of movement and less rash, increasing comfort.
- Side zip pocket