OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Valley Jacket
Quiet, breathable fabric in a subtle, low-profile shape, the Valley Jacket will take a lashing from the elements, but doesn’t scream technical. Full seam taping, hem-to-bicep venting and a wire-brimmed hood that packs into the collar make it seriously functional, and its soft fabric and understated design make it the perfect choice for travel and town.
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Fully Seam-Taped, Laminated Construction, Lightweight, Movement- Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Fully Adjustable Wire-Brimmed Hood Stuffs into Collar, YKK® AquaGuard® Zipper Chest Pocket, TorsoFlo™ Venting Hem-To-Bicep, Zip Hand Pockets, Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Double-Separating Center Front Zipper
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Fabric: Ventia™ 2.5 L, 100% nylon, 40D mechanical stretch ripstop
- Center Back Length: 27” / 69 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 11.9oz / 337g (M)
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Country of Origin: Imported