Take on the trails with Saucony’s extremely grippy yet versatile shoe. Helping you out on uneven, occasionally rugged terrain is an abrasion-resistant outsole equipped with multidirectional lugs. Yet, its heel grid and cushioning balance that out with the comfort and stability you need to keep on pushing forward.
- Neutral shoe; 8 mm heel-to-toe drop; heel: 26 mm; forefoot: 18 mm
- XT-600 carbon rubber outsole for excellent traction and exceptional abrasion resistance
- Aggressive multidirectional lug design maintains traction and cushioning on all terrain
- Heel Grid System offers stable cushioning
- Injection-molded EVA midsole for cushioning and stability
- Rugged, breathable mesh and durable synthetic upper provide support and help keep debris out
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Synthetic, mesh
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Carbon rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2.2 oz.
- Running Shoe Type: Trail
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Trail Running
- Country of Origin: Imported