Terms & Conditions
Thank you for taking the time to read our Terms & Conditions. If you have any other questions that are not answered below, then please contact our customer service department by email or call 1-866-333-BOBS.
best of bob’s® Terms & Conditions
- Customer must be at least 13 years of age and a resident of the United States to be a member of the best of bob’s® program.
- To receive points, customer must present customer’s best of bob’s® card each time customer makes a purchase.
- Customer will earn one point for each dollar spent on qualifying purchases. Qualifying purchases include all regular, sale and clearance merchandise, including the purchase of gift cards.
- Points will not be awarded for purchases paid for with gift cards, merchandise credits or Bob’s Reward Certificates.
- Points will not be awarded for sales tax. The point value of returned merchandise (on which points were earned at the time of purchase) will be deducted from the points or future points in customer’s best of bob’s® account.
- Points will expire 12 months after the last transaction posted to customer’s best of bob’s® account and membership will be terminated. Points have no cash value.
- best of bob’s® cards are not transferable. Lost or stolen cards will be reissued upon customer’s request to Bob’s Stores customer service department.
- Customer will automatically become an active member of the best of bob’s® program after customer accrues 200 points. Only active members of the best of bob’s® program are eligible to receive membership rewards.
- Customer is responsible for notifying Bob’s Stores customer service department of any change of address.
- Active program members earn a Bob’s $10 Reward Certificate for each 200 points they accrue in accordance with these program terms. Even if a program member earns more than 200 points in one week or has a balance in excess of 200 points in any week, only one Bob’s $10 Reward Certificate will be issued per customer, per week. Upon each issuance of a Reward Certificate, 200 points will be subtracted from program member’s point balance. If program member is entitled to additional Reward Certificates, they will continue to be issued and mailed, one per customer, per week.
- Bob’s Reward Certificates may be used toward the future purchase of any Bob’s Stores merchandise. Reward Certificates may not be redeemed for cash. Reward Certificates will be valid no less than 90 days from the date of issue and must be used with customer’s best of bob’s® card. Reward Certificates are not valid toward the purchase of gift cards. If the purchase is less than the value of the Reward Certificate being redeemed, no change or credit will be given. Lost, stolen or expired certificates will not be replaced.
- Bob’s Stores may, at any time, terminate the best of bob’s® program or change the program rules, regulations, benefits or conditions of participation, in whole or in part, without prior notice or further obligation to program members.
- The best of bob’s® program is only available at participating Bob’s Stores locations.
- Any term or condition above which is prohibited by law will not be effective or binding.