THE NORTH FACE Men’s Storm III Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots, Black/Grey
More hours of daylight translate to longer hikes – and more terrain to cover. To fully prepare yourself for the next adventure, whether that’s a new High Peak on your list or multiple 4,000-footers in a day, these mid-height boots have all potential challenges ahead in mind. Combining strength and breathability within its basic construction, they block out moisture with a DWR treatment and HydroSeal™ technology, while a Vibram® XS Trek outsole and an ESS Snake Plate™ help you scale rocky, wet, and uneven surfaces with relative ease. Yet, you’ve got to remain comfortable up to the summit and back, so compression-molded EVA absorbs impact and shock to help you efficiently move forward.
- Upper features a blend of durable mesh and suede leather for support
- Breathable fabric lining
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull loop offers easy on and off
- HydroSeal™ breathable, waterproof technology blocks out water while letting moisture escape
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment lets moisture bead off, rather than soak through
- Padded, gusseted tongue and collar for support and blocking debris
- Molded Ortholite® foam insole for a close, comfortable fit
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning, shock absorption, and impact protection
- ESS Snake Plate™ adds trail-specific forefoot protection
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole delivers superior traction and a strong grip on both wet and dry terrain
- Weighs 1 lb., 3 oz.
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Mesh and suede leather
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Vibram XS Trek
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb., 3 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Hiking
- Country of Origin: Imported