Print this tab
Designed to keep feet dry in comfort, these safety-toe Boondock waterproof work boots feature Thermolite® insulation, Timberland’s exclusive anti-fatigue technology, and a rugged lug outsoles designed to be resistant to oils, slips, and abrasions.
- Premium waterproof leather: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- Waterproof membrane for dry feet: Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Composite safety toe is shaped on a TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection: Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 400 grams of insulation for warmth without bulk
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and cold-formula thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole: These slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant soles are made from a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound that provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot: Molded, inverted cones support, collapse, and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Cold-formula thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant
- Electrical Hazard protection: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Ceramic-based coating provides thermal insulation to toe area.
- The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support, delivering maximum comfort all day long.
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1065 grams/2.35 pounds
Print this tab
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: Foam
- Outsole: TPU
- Shank: Yes - fiberglass
- Avg. Weight (pair): 2.35 lbs.
- Boot Insulation: Thermolite® 400 grams
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Work
- Electrical Hazard Rated: Yes
- Slip Resistant: Yes
- Safety Toe Type: Composite Toe
- Country of Origin: Imported