Print this tab
The height of heels, with the sturdy all-day support and comfort of wedges: Timberland’s Kellis ankle boots add an edge to your look.
- Premium leather uppers
- Breathable linings
- Anti-fatigue removable footbeds – Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, Timberland’s exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
- Rubber outsoles are made with 34% recycled Gripstick™ rubber – Gripstick™ Rubber outsoles provide dependable traction on both wet and dry surfaces, designed for a large amount of surface contact through wide or multiple lugs with square leading edges.
- Patented L7 lug outsole design – Designed for harsh New England winters, the L7 lug outsole provides excellent traction on most surfaces. The lug height and spacing are designed specifically to maintain abrasion resistance, traction, and drainage.
- Silver-Rated Tannery – One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production, and water treatment.
- Shaft height is 4.75 inches
- Wedge heel height is 2.5 inches
Print this tab
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: Anti-fatigue foam
- Outsole: Rubber
- Shank: No
- Avg. Weight (pair): 15 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Casual Shoes
- Country of Origin: Imported