Making a classic even better, Adidas revives its 1970s tennis style for the skate park. Starting off with a cushier feel, a finished leather upper with perforations gives it a more polished look without compromising its long-time street appeal. Then, from the inside, Cloudfoam cushioning in the midsole and an OrthoLite® sockliner deliver an extremely supportive, responsive, and all-around comfortable fit, whether you’re simply walking on the sidewalk or spending hours on your board.
- Leather upper with perforations
- Fabric lining
- Cloudfoam midsole wedge for cushioning
- 3-Stripes stitched on side; embossed logo added to heel
- OrthoLite® Float sockliner
- Padded heel collar for more support
- Durable, solid gum rubber outsole with a cupsole finish absorbs impact
- Weighs 1 lb., 1.4 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: Cloudfoam
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb., 1.4 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Casual Shoes, Skate
- Country of Origin: Imported