Asics’ GEL-Nimbus® 19 GS shoe for kids features revolutionary FlyteFoam™ Technology for optimal comfort and a responsive ride for the neutral runner. A gradient jacquard-mesh knit upper and 3D-printed overlays are strategically tightened or loosened in zones to allow the foot's natural motion.
- Jacquard mesh upper
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS’ design philosophy employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® Midsole: ASICS’ FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce-back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot And Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Reinforced Stitched Toe Cap: The outsole is stitched directly to the upper for exceptional durability.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce-back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super-fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: Foam
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 9 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Running Shoe Type: Road
- Gender: Boys'
- Best For: Road Running
- Support Type: Motion Control
- Drop: 0 mm
- Country of Origin: Imported