Asics’ GEL-Craze™ TR 4 shoe combines protection and responsiveness for ultimate performance. The Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System provides protection against harsh impact – ideal for those who mix up their fitness routine on a variety of hard surfaces. The Solyte® Midsole material creates a lightweight and responsive bounce-back experience, easing the transitions in lateral movements. Weight: 9.8 oz. Heel Height: 20mm. Forefoot Height: 10mm.
- Open Mesh Upper: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner molded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Dual Density Midsole: The full-length, double-density midsole features a lower-density top layer for improved cushioning and comfort. The bottom layer has a higher density that provides stability and responsiveness.
- FluidAxis: Anatomically correct deep flex grooves have been aligned to the joints of the foot. This innovative construction enables the shoe to recognize, adapt, and respond to the athlete's exact load and positional change from first impact to toe-off.
- Rearfoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR® Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter-weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: Solyte
- Outsole: AHAR Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 9.8 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Cross-training
- Country of Origin: Imported