The GEL-Quantum 180™ 2 shoe promotes a smooth and more balanced stride, with 180 degree placement of their GEL® technology cushioning system to attenuate shock. Welded mesh panels offer breathability and a great fit. Weight: 12.3. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- Open mesh upper
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Trusstic System® Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Ortholite® Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Comfordry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- AHAR® rubber outsole.
- 10mm drop
- Weighs 12.3 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|