It’s your strides that make or break your routine and, ultimately, your performance during the race. So, why settle for running shoes that hamper your gait? Helping you achieve as smooth of a path as possible, Asics infuses the GEL-Zirrus 2 with a slew of features purely for this purpose: Trusstic System Technology, a cushioned yet lightweight FluidRide midsole, and impact-reducing rear and forefoot GEL technology. All in all, you’ll feel ready to surge forward, get the support you need, and have the tools to train to the fullest.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Seamless construction for less irritation and chafing
- Trusstic System Technology uses Guidance Line features to improve your gait and creates a stronger midfoot structure
- Ortholite lasting helps control perspiration, adds a plush underfoot sensation, and improves breathability
- ASICS’ FluidRide midsole improves rebound and cushioning, all while increasing durability and reducing weight
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology lessens shock during impact and toe-off, and lets your foot move naturally through the gait cycle
- SpevaFoam 45 lasting for an overall cushioned, responsive, and stable fit
- AHAR® rubber outsole for a greater degree of durability and traction
- Weighs 13 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Mesh and synthetic
- Midsole: FluidRide
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 13 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Running Shoe Type: Road
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Road Running
- Support Type: Motion Control
- Country of Origin: Imported