Exceptional performance meets incredible value in this special silhouette inspired by the natural phenomenon of the Northern Lights. With its balanced support and guided stability, the sleek GT-1000? 7 caters to runners of all levels. The first GT-1000? to incorporate FlyteFoam?? technology, this technologically advanced model delivers a smooth, responsive ride that holds up mile after mile.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- SpevaFoam? 45 Lasting: Employs 45-degree full-length SpevaFoam? 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- I.G.S?? (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FlyteFoam?? Midsole Technology: FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness, no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- SpevaFoam? Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot Gel?? Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax?? Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- AHAR?? Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Guidance Line?? Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Trusstic System?? Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- EVA Sockliner
- Weight: 10.23 oz.
- Heel Height: 21mm.
- Forefoot Height: 13mm.
|Country of Origin||Imported|