These men's running shoes from Asics are made for neutral stability with added breathability and lightweight running comfort. They feature more breathable mesh uppers, cushioned EVA sockliners, midfoot stability, and firm arch support for comfort with every stride. The rearfoot gel technology cushioning system attenuates shock during the impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance, while the rubber and sponge outsole provides exceptional durability, comfort, and flexibility. Perfect for everyday runners who need added foot protection.
- Breathable engineered mesh upper: Gives you a flexible, plush step-in feel
- Cushioned EVA Sockliner
- SpevaFoam midsole: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- SpEVA top sole for increased energy return.
- Flytefoam Lyte in the heel provides lightweight and durable cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Decoupled Heel absorbs energy from heel strike and minimizes impact shock.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Guidance Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic midfoot unit to reduce weight while retaining structural integrity.
- Full-Length Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficience
- Carbon Rubber and DuraSpong Outsole:
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR): Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge made from a blown AHAR compound: Placed in forefoot of the outsole for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- Care: Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|