It’s easy to be light on your feet with this successor to Asics’ Gel-Excite 3. A breathable mesh upper and lining work together to provide full-on ventilation when you’re surging ahead to that goal, while overlays lock you in just enough. Comfort, however, isn’t cut from the picture, and as a result, foam cushioning, an EVA midsole, and Rearfoot Gel® work to prevent soreness and fatigue – two factors that can slow you down. Then, as you’re out on the track, a sturdy rubber AHAR® outsole delivers all the stability possible, so you can assuredly move forward toward a greater distance, quicker time, or more challenging route.
- Breathable mesh upper has supportive synthetic overlays
- Mesh lining for full breathability
- Lace-up closure
- Padded tongue and collar for a comfortable fit
- Removable foam insole offers light cushioning underfoot
- EVA midsole for even more comfort
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system reduces shock when your foot hits the pavement and enhances your midstance transitions
- Rubber AHAR® outsole for durability and traction
- Reflective elements keep you visible in low-light conditions
- Neutral to under-pronation
- Weighs 9 oz.
- 10mm drop
|Country of Origin||Imported|