The GEL-Sonoma™ 3 shoe is designed with a rugged outsole pattern to equip the off-road adventurer with more control while navigating the rugged terrain. A reinforced toe guard protects against rocks and dirt on the trail, while the Ortholite sockliner delivers optimal comfort. Weight: 8.7 oz. Heel Height: 19mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Fabric lining
- SpEVA® Midsole Material – Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Trail Specific Outsole – Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner – A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Neutral to under-pronated support
- AHAR® rubber outsole for traction and grip
- 8mm drop
- Lace-up closure
- Width: Wide
- Upper: Mesh and synthetic
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 8.7 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Running Shoe Type: Trail
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Trail Running
- Support Type: Neutral
- Drop: 8 mm
- Country of Origin: Imported