Exceptional performance meets incredible value. With its balanced support and guided stability, the sleek GT-1000™ 7 caters to runners of all levels. The first GT-1000™ to incorporate FlyteFoam® technology, this technologically advanced model delivers a smooth, responsive ride that holds up mile after mile.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Employs 45-degree, full-length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS' design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- SpevaFoam™ Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Duomax® Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- AHAR® Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Trusstic System® Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- EVA Sockliner
- Weight: 8.43 oz.
- Heel Height: 20mm; Forefoot Height: 12mm.
|Country of Origin||Imported|