You’re not the typical hiker. Most lace up their boots at the start of spring, and put them back on the shelf toward the end of fall. You, however, continue pushing forward through cold, occasionally snowy weather, and matching your determination is this Asolo mid-height hiker. Combining Gore-Tex and Radiant technologies, its construction repels the elements to keep you dry and delivers a grip like no other through slippery and rugged conditions. Throughout it all, an anatomical footbed and two layers of EVA foam not only cushion and absorb shock, but also shape to your foot for a fully natural fit.
- Water-resistant suede and Cordura upper
- Secure lace up closure.
- Lite 2 anatomical footbed for an ergonomic fit.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining blocks out the elements, while letting moisture escape.
- Dual-density EVA midsole for twice the comfort.
- “Duo Radiant” Asolo/Vibram outsole with Megagrip compound has self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Radiant technology offers outstanding performance, grip, aggressive heel cleats, and the Aso-brake system and is designed around the central axis. The combination enhances your grip on steep descents, while the forefoot design offers increased protection, support, and control of pronation.
- Rubber toe cap for an extra degree of protection.
- Asoflex 00 MR lasting.
- Recommended for four-season hiking.
- Weighs 16.9 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|