The Arête™ 22 is a transformer—it’s a sleek, ultralight pack designed for peak bagging, minimalist adventures and traveling. The Arête is lightweight and reversible, with the ability to transform into a reservoir sleeve that keeps your water supply insulated and secure within a larger pack. When you reach basecamp, just flip the Arête right side out and you’ve got a minimalist pack for day hikes and summit scrambles. The Arête 22 has ample room for hiking essentials like a headlamp, warm layers, food and a trail map. It also features a 2-liter reservoir, an adjustable sternum strap, a removable stability belt for a close, comfortable fit, and a lightweight back panel to give the bag a little more structure. We’ve also added zippered compartments on the lid and the side of the pack, so you can keep your gear sorted more easily.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks
- Reversible design converts into an insulated reservoir sleeve
- Removable waist belt for extra stability on the trail
- Zippered top compartment for hiking essentials
- Ultralight and compressible materials
- Removable sternum strap for a custom fit
- Collection: Hiking
- Activity: Outdoors
- User: Unisex
- Hydration Capacity: 2.5L/85 fl. oz.
- Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: No
- Gear Capacity: 19.5L/1150 cu. in.
- Pack Weight: 410 g/0 lb 14 oz.
- Dimensions: 42 x 22.5 x 25 cm / 16.5 x 8.9 x 9.8 in.
- Fits Torso: 38-53 cm/15-21 in.
- Back Panel: Padded Nylon with removable foam framesheet
- Waist Belt: Removable 3/4" stability belt
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 4
|Country of Origin||Imported|