Small but mighty, the Aurora is just the right size for essential gear and hydration for 2 hours in the saddle. The interior features an elastic loop for your pump, plus organizer pockets to keep your tools in order. There’s also a stretchy external storage pocket for days when you need to pile on more gear. And, the subtle reflective accents keep you visible in low-light situations.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- Activity: Cycling
- User: Women’s
- Hydration Capacity: 2.5L/85 fl. oz.
- Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: No
- Gear Capacity: 2.5L/150 cu. in.
- Pack Weight: 220 g/7 oz.
- Dimensions: 40 x 23.5 x 16.5 cm / 15.7 x 9.3 x 6.5 in.
- Fits Torso: 38-53 cm/15-21 in.
- Back Panel: Padded mesh
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 4
|Country of Origin||Imported|