This product will be shipped directly from Carhartt and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days.
Designed for those working from an elevated position, this flame-resistant coat has a covered lanyard to attach to a safety harness.
- Outer layer: Flame-resistant canvas made of 88% cotton, 12% high-tenacity nylon; Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Inner layer: Flame-resistant quilt lining with flame-resistant modacrylic batting attached to flame-resistant twill face cloth; Weight: 8.75 oz.
- Hazard Risk Category 3; Arc Thermal Performance Value: 33.5 cal/cm2
- Meets NFPA 70E performance requirements
- Two-way brass zip front with Nomex® flame-resistant zipper tape plus protective flaps and closures for electric-arc protection
- Nomex® flame-resistant rib-knit storm cuffs
- Split-back construction for ease of comfort
- Back flap reveals as a lanyard to accommodate a safety harness attachment
- Two chest pockets; two large lower pockets; two inside patch pockets
- Cuffs adjust for a tight fit under work gloves
- Snaps to accommodate optional flame-resistant hood
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Flame Resistant|