A comfortable option for outdoor work environments, this men's collared button up shirt is flame-resistant and lightweight, to keep you safe on the job without weighing you down. It is made from a cotton twill blend and features Carhartt's Work-Dry material that wicks sweat and moisture, keeping you dry on the job.
- Extended sizes. For standard sizes, see style #1337695.
- 88% cotton, 12% high-tenacity nylon; FR twill
- Meets NFPA 70E standards
- UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- Hazard Risk Category 2; Arc Thermal Performance Value: 8.7 cal/cm2
- Work-Dry material wicks sweat and moisture
- Melamine flame-resistant buttons
- Sleeve plackets with button closure
- Two flap chest pockets
- Button-down collar
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
This product will be shipped directly from Carhartt and will leave their warehouse in 3 to 5 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||88% cotton, 12% high-tenacity nylon; FR twill|
|Additional Features||Wicking`Moisture wicking`Flame Resistant|