This classic Carhartt men's button-down work shirt is flame-resistant and made to meet NFPA 70E performance requirements. The cotton and nylon twill construction with triple-stitched seams will protect you from dangerous arcs and flames on the job. The shirt is finished with flame-resistant buttons and two flap pockets on the chest.
- Extended sizes. For standard sizing, see style # 1337701.
- 7 oz., 88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon FR twill
- Button-down collar and front
- Meets NFPA 70E performance requirements
- UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Durable triple-stitched seams
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button cuffs
- Melamine flame-resistant buttons
- Two front chest pockets
- Carhartt FR label on left chest pocket
- Machine wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon FR twill|
|Additional Features||Flame Resistant|