The Active Jac has been a favorite on American ranches, farms, and factory floors since its release in the '70s. Built to move, this modern version is designed with stretch panels across the back and elbows. It's cut from warm, fleece-lined duck that feels broken-in from the start.
- 12 oz. 100% ringspun washed cotton duck
- Fleece lining
- Full Swing was developed with insight from the Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear their gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Fleece-lined hood with an adjustable drawcord closure
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs; Rib-knit waist
- Left-chest pocket with zipper; Two lower-front pockets
- Inside pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zipper
- Back length: Large regular: 28"; Large tall: 30"
- Replaces style 102360
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% cotton, fleece lining|