From your morning commute, to the jobsite, and then to the trails or game later, Carhartt’s Gilliam work jacket handles every situation with streamlined ease. Workwear underpinnings outfit it with a series of pockets for your tools and other key supplies, and suited for those days you’re out in cool, damp weather, it combines 100g of synthetic insulation with Rain Defender® properties to keep you warm and dry. As a result, it performs like a heavy-duty jacket without feeling as such, containing your body heat on brisk days and repelling water any time you’re contending with a bit of rain.
- 1.75-ounce, 100% nylon Cordura® shell, nylon lining quilted to 100gram polyester insulation
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent: Rain Defender® durable water-repellent garments are just as functional and comfortable while fishing, hunting, working, or standing on the sidelines at a football game in a sudden November rain. Water will bead up and roll off your sweatshirt, jacket, overalls, pants, and more, so a little rain won’t stop you from finishing the job without changing your gear.
- Left-chest map pocket
- Two inside pockets: one with a zipper and one with hook-and-loop closure
- Lower pockets have hidden snap closure
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs; drawcord adjustable hem
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% nylon Cordura® shell, nylon lining quilted to 100gram polyester insulation|
|Additional Features||Water Resistant|