A good pair of work boots is a necessity for those who love to rough the outdoors. These Carhartt boots are built for any job – the upper, fabric, lining, and sole are stitched together to provide durability over the years. You will thank yourself for investing in a product that is extremely tough and have a life expectancy of over 20 years.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and cool.
- Promote air flow and circulation inside
- Metal hooks and eyelets
- Padded collar
- Aggressive tread pattern
- Goodyear Welt/Stitch Down
- Polyurethane strobel pad and polyurethane cushion insoles will soften your steps
- Foamed structure contains tiny air bubbles, making the material lightweight, flexible, and shock-absorbing
- Oil-, chemical- and slip-resistant
- The material of these boots will also resist bases, acids, alcohols, and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble.
- The rubber has excellent low temperature properties, allowing the material to stay supple in cold temperatures
- Ankle height provides the support you need
- TPU heel stabilizer will provide support to help reduce foot fatigue
- Thermoplastic polyurethane offers abrasion-resistance and good hydrolytic stability.
- TPU has high tensile, compressive, and tear strength
- Features an Achilles flex joint to keep your Achilles tendon safe
- ASTM F2892-11 EH rated
- Rubber outsole
- Width: Regular
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Electrical Hazard Rated: Yes
- Slip Resistant: Yes
- Safety Toe Type: Soft Toe
- Country of Origin: Imported