The ExcavatorXL is the ultimate work boot for heavy industrial jobs. Ten years ago, Cat Footwear introduced its proprietary SuperDuty iTechnology, where welted durability meets athletic comfort. With the ExcavatorXL 6” boot, that technology has evolved to include a new EaseHD (heavy duty) footbed, iTechnology construction, and an extended last for even more room and comfort for your feet. The impressive comfort features are equally matched by the protective, safety technology, including a lightweight, yet highly protective, composite toe, electrical hazard features, and waterproof construction. The T1410 outsole is engineered for extreme slip resistance and includes the exclusive SRX outsole compound, which exceeds industry standards for reducing the risk of slips and falls in the workplace. This work boot is also powered by ERGO Technology, which combines biomechanics, ingenuity, hardened durability, and trademark grit to create a shoe that will provide comfort all day long. And, it’s all backed up with a 60-day comfort guarantee.
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Safety Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected, and provides long-term durability
- New contoured last allows for superior cushioning and a roomier toe box for all day comfort
- SuperDutyXL iTechnology construction with Goodyear Welted forefoot and cemented heel, providing Cat durability and athletic comfort
- ERGO Technology provides biomechanically considered features engineered to integrate stability, flexibility, and comfort
- EaseHD heavy-duty comfort footbed for extra cushioning, support, and rebound
- Aggressive rubber toe bumper for extended wear and performance
- TecTuff Material at the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
- Ergonomic ankle pods for protection and stability
- T1410 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant with a ladder grip in the midfoot that easily grips ladder rungs for safety and security
- Biomechanical outsole lug design mirrors natural gait cycle while you're walking, while molded siping and squeegee treads disperse liquid for maximum traction
- SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
- Weighs 2 lbs., 7.3 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|