With tonal wools that compliment waterproof leather, the fold-down Barbary boot hits the perfect balance of "technically casual" with trend-worthy execution. It's cold-weather crossover with a touch of Chaco: all mountain, fully lifestyle.
- Variegated wool and premium waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Traditional lace system
- Fold-down collar
- Comfortable wool and fleece lining
- Women's specific, pigskin-lined, removable LUVSEAT™ PU footbed: Offers durable and long-lasting all-day comfort and support certified by podiatrists
- EVA midsole
- Injection-molded nylon shank
- Non-marking EcoTread™ light 15%-recycled rubber compound
- 3mm lug depth
- 6.5 in. shaft
- Weighs 1 lb., 1 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|