The Zip Jacket you'll reach for any time you need a midweight layer for an AM run or cool nights. Made with extra stitch details, the zip front and stand-up collar deliver the best of warmth and durability, without the extra weight. Old school embroidered logo and Champion taping on sleeves and sides amp up your sport style with a tee or coordinating sweatpants. Part of our Champion Made initiative, Powerblend fleece is made with traceable U.S. grown cotton–it's some of the most responsibly produced cotton you'll find in the world and requires 2-5 times less water. Even better, we use up to 10% recycled polyester fibers, which helps keep recycled plastic bottles out of landfills.
- Exceptionally soft cotton/polyester blend resists shrinking and pilling.
- Midweight 9 oz. fleece with a brushed interior for warmth without the extra bulk or weight.
- Responsibly made with traceable U.S. grown cotton that requires 2-5 times less water and up to 10% recycled polyester fibers.
- Full zip front with metal C logo pull.
- Signature stripe taping at sides and inner sleeve.
- Extra stitch details for added durability.
- Wider ribbing helps cuffs and waistband lay flat.
- Half moon neck facing and locker loop.
- Powerblend fleece is cold water wash, which diminishes energy usage.
- Embroidered satin twill applique logo center chest. C patch logo at cuff.
- Fabric: 60% Cotton/40% polyester
- Machine wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||60% Cotton/40% polyester|
|Clothing Type||Full Zip|