Always in season, the Classic Crew is exceptionally soft with less shrinkage and pilling and has a relaxed fit and raglan sleeves that leave you free to move. Part of our Champion Made initiative, Powerblend fleece is made with traceable U.S. grown cotton–it's some of the most responsibly produced cotton you'll find in the world and requires 2-5 times less water. Even better, we use up to 10% recycled polyester fibers, which keeps recycled plastic bottles out of landfills. Low-key logo at the left chest for an authentic sport vibe.
- Exceptionally Soft, midweight 9 oz. polyester/cotton blend resists pilling and shrinkage.
- Has a feminine, relaxed fit and raglan sleeves for free-moving ease.
- Exaggerated ribbed cuffs and narrower bottom band.
- Made with traceable U.S. grown cotton that requires 2-5 times less water and up to 10% recycled polyester fibers.
- Coverstitched vintage V-notch at neck.
- Powerblend fleece is cold water wash, which diminishes energy usage.
- Fabric: 60% Polyester/40% cotton
- Machine wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||60% Polyester/40% cotton|