Have your boots’ laces developed a frayed, worn appearance? Replace them with this ultra-durable, extremely rugged pair from Chippewa. Water-resistant construction handles the elements, staying strong trip after trip in the outdoors. Non-fraying ends furthermore make it easy to lace up your hiking boots and maintain their appearance and strength long term.
- Made with Sta-Tied wax for longer-lasting performance
- Features non-fraying ends
- Stays tied, even when worn in wet conditions
- Weather-resistant construction handles repeat outdoor use
- 72 in. length ideal for boots with 11 pairs of eyelets
- Made in USA
|Country of Origin||Imported|