An all-terrain shoe built for outdoor living, this low-top day hiker combines excellent traction and a lightweight yet supportive upper for comfort and stability in a wide variety of terrains and activities. The men’s Lakeview features a midfoot shank to stabilize and protect the arch area while still allowing flex in the forefoot, as well as a full-length Techlite™ foam midsole to cushion the impact of rugged, uneven terrain.
- Combination suede, mesh, and webbing upper
- Durable rubber tip and heel
- Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: 15.2 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Suede, mesh and webbing
- Midsole: Techlite
- Outsole: Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 15.2 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Hiking
- Country of Origin: Imported