We partner with a variety of reputable carriers to ensure your package is delivered in good condition and as quickly as possible. Carriers include:
- UPS - United Parcel Service
- USPS - United States Postal Service (NOTE -- If you choose to have your order shipped to a Post Office or Post Office Box, it will be delivered by USPS)
- UPS SurePost® - UPS SurePost® is an economy, residential, ground service. This service combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- Common Carrier - Certain over-sized items can only be shipped via freight shipping or common carrier service and may require 1-2 days additional processing time before they ship.
- When receiving these goods, please visually inspect the condition of the item before signing the freight bill. If any damage exists it must be noted on the delivery company's freight bill. In addition, please call Customer Service at 203-379-2260 while the delivery driver is still present. At this time over-sized items cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Canada.
For more information on different shipping method options click here.
For information on shipping large or heavy items click here.