Get Dr. Martens’ iconic look and features with a sturdy, worksite-suitable design. With this pair, water-resistant leather and a moisture-wicking footbed ensure your feet stay cool and dry – both inside and out. Enhanced strength then comes through the Goodyear® welt construction, which bonds the upper to the outsole for comprehensive durability that doesn’t compromise your ability to move. For handling common on-the-job hazards, a slip- and oil-resistant PVC outsole gives you a dependable grip wherever you go, while an ASTM-compliant steel toe protects against crush and puncture injuries.
- Water-resistant, full-grain leather upper
- Breathable fabric lining
- Moisture-wicking, antibacterial SoftWair™ memory foam footbed controls odors and offers under-foot cushioning
- Traditional lace-up closure with metal eyelets and fastenings
- Goodyear® welt construction heat-seals and sews the upper and sole together for improved strength and flexibility
- Oil-, fat-, slip-, petroleum-, and alkali-resistant air-cushioned PVC outsole with treads designed for a range of terrains
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 EH standards
- Industrial-strength cord lacing
- Padded ankle support
- 7 in. shaft with a 1 in. platform
- 15 in. circumference
- Weighs 2 lbs., 4 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|